Are you interested in working at TCG?
TCG is always looking for qualified candidates who want to make a difference in military communications and assist with the development of our data link software systems. We are looking for individuals that have experience with tactical data links and structured software development, especially for military systems and DoD clients.
If you are interested in joining TCG, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have a suitable opening, we will contact you for an interview. We offer competitive benefits, including medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
TCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsible for designing, modifying, developing and testing TCG’s Tactical Communications Manager (TCM) software applications. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Works independently under pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Modifying existing software and troubleshooting issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- Java/C++, C# or other relevant object oriented programming development in Windows environments
- Object-oriented design and programming
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to focus on and complete tasks with attention to detail and organization
- U.S. Citizen (for clearance)
- BSCS or equivalent
Highly Desired Skills/Experience:
- 5+ years software development (design & programming) experience
- MS Visual Studio
- Experience developing mission critical software applications
- Experience with machine to machine middleware, especially Data Distribution Service (DDS)
- Experience with TCP/IP, UDP, Sockets
- Experience implementing C++ POSIX compliant framework such as Boost, ACE, POCO
- Experience developing GUI software for Windows or Java
- Development in Linux environment
- Experience with full lifecycle of the software engineering process including functional specification, design, implementation, and testing
- Data Link operational or programming experience
This position will be based in TCG’s Tewksbury, MA office and reports to one of TCG’s Lead Software Engineers.
Candidate must possess or be able to obtain a US Security Clearance
Order Fulfillment Specialist
As a member of the Sales Development and Operations group, this individual will assist in work-order fulfillment, from receiving incoming product to product verification through internal processes and procedures for delivery to the client. Ensuring TCG’s software quality control processes are effectively and accurately executed. This individual is responsible for conducting quality verification to eliminate software quality issues before shipment to customers and will play an important role in generating the required shipping documentation and maintaining records.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies incoming client products/components to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications and purchase order.
- Ensures received materials are accurately reflected in inventory
- Performs a variety of coordinating, routing, and material handling duties to meet production schedules
- Involved in monitoring the status of product shipment requests via the TCG internal work flow tracking system
- Responsible for the verification of hardware and software systems for delivery
- Responsible for verification of in-process and final products prior to shipment
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of shipping documentation and coordinates sign-off of paperwork for domestic and international shipments and notification of shipment details to stakeholders until product delivery.
- Maintains shipment documentation library
- Maintains neat and efficient stock room to ensure part retrieval and orderly inventory management as well as monitoring inventory levels and providing notice of replenishment requirements
- Working under tight timelines, assists in assembly, packing, packaging, and labeling of shipments
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
May also assist with:
- Accurately documenting the configuration of all systems shipped by TCG and identification of the configuration of software products at given points in time
- Creating and issuing software license files as directed by TCG contracts officer and program managers
- Performing data entry of configuration data in MS Access databases and administers mechanisms for maintaining traceability of the configurations
- Coordinating with freight carriers to schedule shipments
- Coordinate with IT and Purchasing to ensure accurate inventory availability to support
- Proficiency in packing, packaging, and shipping practices
- Experience in receiving, verifying, maintaining, and managing inventory
- Ability to perform product quality verification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and with a strong attention to detail is required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and in a timely manner
- Must be skilled in the use of MS Office (Word, Access, Excel) and Adobe
- College course work in computer science is a plus
- Ability to perform computer system hardware/software upgrades (install disk drives, interface cards, cables, hardware drivers, software applications, and operating systems) is a plus
This position will be based in TCG’s Tewksbury, MA office and reports to TCG’s Manager, Contracts and Sales Administration
- Candidate must possess or be able to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Candidate must possess or be able to obtain a valid US passport