Are you interested in working at TCG?
TCG is always looking for qualified candidates who want to make a difference in military communications and assist with the development of our data link software systems. We are looking for individuals that have experience with tactical data links and structured software development, especially for military systems and DoD clients.
If you are interested in joining TCG, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. If we have a suitable opening, we will contact you for an interview. We offer competitive benefits, including medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
TCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsible for designing, modifying, developing and testing TCG’s Tactical Communications Manager (TCM) software applications. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Works independently under pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Modifying existing software and troubleshooting issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- Java/C++, C# or other relevant object oriented programming development in Windows environments
- Object-oriented design and programming
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to focus on and complete tasks with attention to detail and organization
- U.S. Citizen (for clearance)
- BSCS or equivalent
Highly Desired Skills/Experience:
- 5+ years software development (design & programming) experience
- MS Visual Studio
- Experience developing mission critical software applications
- Experience with machine to machine middleware, especially Data Distribution Service (DDS)
- Experience with TCP/IP, UDP, Sockets
- Experience implementing C++ POSIX compliant framework such as Boost, ACE, POCO
- Experience developing GUI software for Windows or Java
- Development in Linux environment
- Experience with full lifecycle of the software engineering process including functional specification, design, implementation, and testing
- Data Link operational or programming experience
This position will be based in TCG’s Tewksbury, MA office and reports to one of TCG’s Lead Software Engineers.
Candidate must possess or be able to obtain a US Security Clearance